MMOMinion

Full Version: Issue with random freezing my Game after the update of 27 / 04 /2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Ive been trying to run the game normally since that update. Before it all was working perfectly and now at random ocassions the game freezes or drops dramatically FPS and goes normal later than some seconds (4 or 5 seconds aprox)

I did a fresh installation, I formatted my pc (Win7 x64 Ultimate E), I ran the game without using any kind of task from minion but with minion attached, It freezes no matter what I do. If I have no lua mods installed the freezing is less frecuent, but with all the luamods, the game freezes 3 or 4 times every 5m.

I'm not the only one experimenting this problem, my friend's computer is having the same issue, also Win7 x64 Ultimate E.

I don't know what to do and this makes minion really hard to use. I don't know how to report the problem correctly since the console doesn't print anything about it

PD: Without Minion attached the game works perfectly as always did

Some PC details
https://i.imgur.com/mTKlwUd.png

UPDATE
I just did a quick test with the files I had from before on my dropbox. It seems the problem is located at FFXIVMinion_64.dat. I updated everything but that file and the bot works perfectly. If I update FFXIVMinion_64.dat starts to freeze for no reason.

I can upload the file but I don't know if is against the rules
i have same problem since last update
Everyone: add your PC hardware, maybe we can find similarities among all users having the same freezes