MMOMinion

Full Version: Question regarding installed software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've read the install instructions and am a bit puzzled by "Uninstall any kind of graphic enhancing or overlay software, like: MSI Afterburner, AI suite 3, ROG Game first 3, AMD gaming evolved, SweetFX, EVGA Precision, Mumble overlay, Raptr Software, Razor Software, Bandicam, Guildworks , Fraps, Nahimic for MSI or similar." 

I have AI s3, Discord, and EVGA precision installed. I'm a little apprehensive to uninstall these as I use them to monitor my system. What is the purpose of uninstalling this software to run this app?

Thanks in advance!
they probably could cause issues with their overlay. im using a few of them and never had any problems.
Thanks! I only use suite and precision to monitor fans and temps discord I got overlay shut down.
I've tried it both ways, manual and auto start. The bot is loaded and finds the game and PID but won't attach. No AV software installed.
It is related to the recent 4.3 Update. Just wait until the team updates the bot
Ok! I should have known... :| it's been a while since I've used software such as this. Thanks