MMOMinion

Full Version: Trusts [Dungeon Master Pack]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: D6Nf2gn.png]
Husbando Max's Trusts Pack

This is now a content pack that is unlocked for Dungeon Master, Everything is the same setup just in a new addon where everything works together.
For More info on Dungeon Master please read the wiki! http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=dungeonmaster

Fully automate the new Trust system to safely run dungeons with the NPC's of your choice! (Preview Video Below)
  • Grind Gear for for classes, spiritbinding or GC scrips.
  • Level any class reliably.
  • Farm Minions for gil.
  • Level your trust NPC's for achievements.
  • Farm Tomestones.
The Addon provides you with the follow features you can choose to help you with your needs:
  • Auto Dungeon selecting based on your Level and NPC's levels to get optimal XP.
  • Rest Settings to help you feel a little safer taking breaks.
  • NPC selection Settings to pick your favorite team.
  • Looting Settings to only collect the chests that you want.
  • Job Manager to select level ranges and jobs to auto switch to per level you set.
The Addon currently supports the follow Dungeons:
71 - Holminster Switch
73 - Dohn Mheg
75 - The Qitana Ravel
77 - Malikah's Well
79 - Mt. Gulg
80 - Amaurot
80 - The Grand Cosmos
80 - Anamnesis Anyder

Please use this for support, questions, feedback and requests.

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE.
Must have! You will not regret it! Amazing work!!
Trusts is an outstanding, fully functional, and reliable Addon! It has been pivotal to me enjoying the new xpak allowing me to take every job I play to the ma level safely, with minimal effort or set up. HM is a talented developer, one our community is very fortunate to have with us! Thank you HM!
Not trying to show favouritism, but for the first boss in Holminster Switch, and the plant tether mechanic on 2nd boss Dohn Mheg, this addon outperforms Revolt
First 2 dungeons have worked very well so far, looking forward to future updates. Nice work on this one.
I have both Revolt and HM trust.
HM trust out performs Revolt by miles. Its truly worth every penny.
Incredible work, Husbando!
100% agree with the sentiments shared on this post. TOTALLY worth the money!
I'll be giving this a try tonight, I've been having good luck with my Revolt trial but I can't justify the price-tag. Hopefully this is better and much cheaper!
Much friendlier price-tag for sure, I caved and bought Revolt early on. Effective for sure, but very overpriced! Kudos to you if this is the real deal for a good price :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5