MMOMinion

Full Version: Login Loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to load into the game with the bot. When I use the bot to load the game, it goes to log in, gets to the loading screen then loops back to the character select screen. I do not receive an error server-side and the world is not full.

I am able to manually log in, but cannot do anything with the bot (effectively wasting my keycode atm).
I have not changed any settings, the bot just loops on login.

Attached is an image of the console during login.
[attachment=6648]

Edit:
When removing CSD from LuaMods it still loops on login, with no error presenting in the console, I get "Skipping Select Window". After about 20 seconds, it finally loads in. The bot created a new profile upon logging in.

Just wanted to put here that there is no queue to join my world during this occurrence. I could manually log in without any issues and no world queue.
I think it happens when the server is congested, and you have to wait to login. It's also happened to me.
Also having this. Just paused the login part. Set the server correctly as it was showing 1 above what it should. Then log in manually.
There is no queue for my server.
My world is not full.
Cannot log in with the bot.
[attachment=6650]