MMOMinion

Full Version: White Mage 5.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A Level 80 White Mage profile, has been tested in everything from low level dungeons to non-savage Raiding & EX Primals. I've tested it quite a bit, and it functions really well so far.

Update: Added party regen usage with toggle filter, added healing conditions for Doom, Accretion, and Gradual Petrification (Heal to full to clear debuff) and conditions for Living Dead/Walking Dead.

Features
  • Even with Holy Off, Misery & Assize will be used (Assize for Mana upkeep).
  • Raise priority is Healer, Tank, Caster, then DPS.
  • Regen default will only cast In Combat (no OOC Regen casting).
Filters:
  1. Regen Off: Toggle to shut off use of Regen.
  2. Holy Off: Toggle to shut off Holy usage.
  3. AoE Heals Off: Toggle to shut off Medica, Medica II, and Rapture usage.
  4. Party Regen Off: Toggle to shut off use of Regen on Party Members only.
Thank you thank you!
if this works you will be my hero and save me from having to do MSQ on cheap assist for 4.0 profile... you'd be my savior.
Any way to make profile use regen on self or other party member beside Tank ?
I ran this with trusts just to test it out and it worked great. Thank you for this.
(08-21-2019, 04:06 AM)masterweapon37 Wrote: [ -> ]Any way to make profile use regen on self or other party member beside Tank ?

Yea, it's no problem to add that with a filter option. I'll update the post when it's ready.
Updated, see original post  Smile
One thing to mention is that this doesn't raise trust members, anyway to fix this ?
Nice one, very nice,... will you be working on making the same for AST & SCH???
You are amazing. Ive been using it ever since i posted and its perfect, now i see it has an update! Thank you!
Pages: 1 2