MMOMinion

Full Version: Updater bug (MMO Minion - FFXIV Minion 64)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Severals days ago, i cant completed my "FFXIV Minion 64" update.
Some files always return, i dont know why and i dont know how i can solve it ?

Anyone can help me ?
Thanks you in advance.
Same issue here.
Updating completes then the following re-appears on the NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE section:
FFXIV Minion 64

I click install updates and it completes the 20.32MB file, but then it reappears as a new update available again.

Bought a new keycode also, which the bot launcher is not finding.
Same here, bought a new key code and can't make it past this update even if I delete the files it's trying to update from my system, also won't launch if I just ignore the updates.
I seemed to resolve mine guys.
I clicked the refresh icon in the bottom right and it disappeared.

I was then able to go into the keycodes tab and activate my keycode and bot happily :)
It doesn't solve it for me.
If i click on the refresh icon, the files as always here and i have to update again & again ^^
I can launch the game, but i cant fully update FFXIV Minion.
Anyone can help me ? I have always new update, it reappears again and again !
I have this same issue. I can't tell if my client is actually updated or not. I tell it to update, it speeds through the "update" dumps me back to the updated screen with the client update there again.
Can confirm bugged on my end. Attempted reinstall. Did not work. Never got the license I purchased or confirmation via email.
Seems have resolved today. There was "another" client update and another small update and now the update list is clear.
Issue was resolved however never got my keycode. Submitted ticket days ago but no response yet.