MMOMinion

Full Version: All in one Skill profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i'm looking for reasonably up to date skill profiles for raiding for every job. Willing to pay.
"ACRPack - Shadowbringers" in the addon store, although I personally only own the individual class packs for ACR.

Madao also has MCR bundles Dps, Tank, and Heal. 

Besides that there are no single all in one skill profile that I know of, just bundles the bot will switch in between profiles when it swaps class though
The Sally ACRs says for lvl 80 raiding. Are those good too? Which one should i get? I don't see acr pack shadowbringers on the store.
(06-09-2020, 05:06 PM)Darksky Wrote: [ -> ]The Sally ACRs says for lvl 80 raiding. Are those good too? Which one should i get? I don't see acr pack shadowbringers on the store.

[Image: G9BU2Yj.png] < this one. 
Quite expensive but it has all the classes and is optimized for general use and leveling process I'd say. 

For high performance at level cap & endgame raids, you'd wanna check out the Sally Addons as well as Rikudou's stuff (his addons are generally prefixed by Tensor*) :)