MMOMinion

Full Version: Stuck on login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying for 4 days or so, and I'm unable to log in to the app, and I have been stuck at the login screen. I definitely am using the correct sign in and PW.

* What OS are you running? Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:Minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Cant get to that point
* Are you running any Bot addons? No

I do not have a VPN or any other software I can think of that would be stopping minion from communicating. I have been trying to scour the forums for related posts, and so far nothing has worked. Installed minion about 6 times, hoping it will fix itself. I even went to get everything that it would want to download myself (C++ redist 2010, 2013, 2015). I'm at a loss of what to do atm. I really liked my experience with minion before, and I don't want to go to a different service right now.