MMOMinion

Full Version: Found Navigation Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Cape Westwind at the gate entrance for the "Cape Westwind" duty you can fly and land and walk around behind the gate now that flying is available.  That is a safe spot for fishing.  Unfortunately if you try to navigate there by using an x,y,z,h built into a fishing LUA, your character runs into the gate right in front of enemies and just runs into the gate constantly before being killed.  The gate itself doesn't open so the while the area behind the gate is navigable, the only way to get there is by flying.  I fixed this issue myself by going into navigation and adding a cube to floor right behind the gate, now the navigation updated and linked flying to there, but i thought i would drop this here in case you wanted to add it into the built in navigation since this could lead to a lot of people dying constantly.  I am writing a fishing LUA for grind leveling that i was going to share, but it will lead to a lot of people's deaths if the navigation error isn't fixed for everyone or they don't add the quick fix themselves.  If you need the exact x,y,z then let me know and i'll post it.  

I added an image of the Cube to Floor i added to fix it for myself. (the Nav Target in my ss is the player current pos)