MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Launcher Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brand new user (though I've been using miqobot for awhile, this is my first time with this one), just downloaded and purchased today. I read through the tutorial to get it all set up, but when I go into the Launcher tab and hit the Start button I just keep getting an error that my "Game Login or Password is incorrect." Well, I know it's not because I'm logged into here just fine. So... I can't even get started. 

I installed the bot, got that lovely blue download bar while it did all the installing. I hit Add New and added the FFXIV game and my Minion Keycode. Put in my MMOMinion password, went to the Launcher and hit that lovely start button and nothing. I tried with my game closed and my game open and logged in, and it keeps saying my login or password is wrong when I know it isn't. T_T

Any help for the noob is much appreciated.
Heeey, got it working! The good ol' tried and true IT tech phrase, "Did you restart your computer?" >.> Just forgot to post that up here. Now to fiddle with it and get it going. Mwahahahaha!