MMOMinion

Full Version: This app can't run on your PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p>Sometime between 3/24/22 and 3/25/22, a new MinionApp version was pushed out in the updater. That update broke my MMOMinion. The client won't start at all, and does not start in compatibility mode either.</p><p><br></p><p>It's been a month since the CDN delivery system was introduced according to the announcements, and my app has worked fine for ffxiv. If I can't start the app, then I can't get any hotfixes to address the app not starting, meaning I have to download everything over again.</p><p><br></p><p>

<!--StartFragment--><span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">First, you prematurely remove the gw2minion functionality two months before the new expansion, instead of letting keys expire (would be no harm since you stopped selling keys)</span><span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">. Now we get breaking updates that force us to redownload the client/bot. Why? Any good alternatives to this app that I should switch to?</span><br></p>

EDIT: oh yes, and html markup is now inserted into every post on forums. No idea if you tried something, or if the forum was hacked. But if forum was hacked, I'd imagine they'd just take it offline and not add markup.