MMOMinion

Full Version: Sebbs 1-60 Mining/Fishing/Botany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p>Not sure what's going on but for the last couple of days Sebbs 1-60 has been refusing to run for any of the gathering.</p><p>worked fine about&nbsp;48 hours ago.&nbsp;Tried a full reinstall to see if anything would change but made no difference&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>on changing to mining/fishing/botonny it equips the gear then hangs&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>for fishing the step task first was stuck on misc task vendor its now stuck on Fish<br>it also seems to make my system lag out a bit with whatever it is trying to do&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Any Ideas ?</p>
you need to provide pics and report info if you want help.
You would be better off using discord for help.

1-60 packs may no longer work like they used to as some vendored items like belts have been removed.
Those packs wont be updated any further tho.
<p>
(05-07-2022, 06:42 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]you need to provide pics and report info if you want help.
You would be better off using discord for help.

1-60 packs may no longer work like they used to as some vendored items like belts have been removed.
Those packs wont be updated any further tho.

</p><p><br></p><p>was trying to add a screenshot but had some issues will try again. (does not seem to be working)<br>will jump on discord.&nbsp;</p><p>only just got the 1-60 pack on the 22/04/22 if i had known it wasn't going to be supported i would have got the next one.....</p>