MMOMinion

Full Version: Creating Crafting Skill Profile Uses Manipulation Over and Over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p>[Image: L5MyF5H]</p><p><br></p><p>Hi,&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>I was making a crafting skill profile for the 35 durability / 3696 difficulty 3 star crafts. Manipulation just continues to use itself over and over again without moving to the next skill. I restarted game and minion app,&nbsp;deleted and remade the profile and the issue persists. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>see attached image.&nbsp;</p>
<p>
(08-25-2022, 11:33 PM)Skumster Wrote: [ -> ]</p><p>[Image: L5MyF5H]</p><p><br></p><p>Hi,&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>I was making a crafting skill profile for the 35 durability / 3696 difficulty 3 star crafts. Manipulation just continues to use itself over and over again without moving to the next skill. I restarted game and minion app,&nbsp;deleted and remade the profile and the issue persists. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>see attached image.&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>same thing happened to me this morning, yesterday it was repeating veneration</p>
<div id="i4c-draggable-container" style="position: fixed; z-index: 1499; width: 0px; height: 0px;"><div data-reactroot="" class="resolved" style="all: initial;"></div></div><p>I was having the same issue and I *think* I figured out how to fix it.
ACR -&gt; Adaptive Options -&gt; tick Simulate rotation each step (beta).
It hasn't given me any issues - please note that it will drop the skill speed drastically but it's better that than losing your mats and pulling your hair.</p><div id="i4c-dialogs-container"></div><div id="i4c-dialogs-container"></div><div id="i4c-dialogs-container"></div>