MMOMinion

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p>i get this when i try open app how do i fix this please&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wtf_is_this.png]<br></p>
<p>
(01-09-2023, 05:27 PM)kruise Wrote: [ -> ]</p><p>i get this when i try open app how do i fix this please<br></p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>Could you maybe define what "this" is that needs fixing?</p>
<p>
(01-09-2023, 05:27 PM)kruise Wrote: [ -> ]</p><p>i get this when i try open app how do i fix this please[Image: wtf_is_this.png]<br></p><p>

</p><p>Ah you edited. Id prob ask that on the discord to Powder.&nbsp;</p><p>You can join it by clicking the support at the top&nbsp;</p>
so it doesnt let me login or anything when i go open on desktop it comes up with this screen
I found this sesrching the discord from a user having the same issue.
-----
I was able to solve the above error by resetting all my color management stuff to default as suggested here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6351...-processin
tyty it fix it <3