MMOMinion

Full Version: Severe lag spikes after attaching base mmominion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p>Hi, my game is experiencing severe lag, with frequent spikes it reduces the fps from 70 (the usual) to 20 or less, the minionapp was working fine for a whole month where it didn't affect the fps much but after some recent updates it has been lagging just from the point of attaching it and doesn't go away, even if I detach it the game client stays at laggy 20 fps,

<!--StartFragment--><span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">its unplayable and some of my add ons are not being in sync to function properly cause of this</span><!--EndFragment-->&nbsp;</p><p>after that update happened there is also some weird activity with minion where it tries to update AceLib everytime I open it.</p><p>Is there any way to fix this? So far I have tried the following:</p><p>2x times clean install of minionapp, on connecting both times the lag turns the game to 20 fps or below and the strange behaviour continues</p><p>Tried without dalamud, no fix</p><p>Tried lowering the graphics to lowest setting, no fix</p><p><br></p><p>It used to give 50-60 fps before when&nbsp;connected with minionapp and would only start lagging after prolonged use.</p><p><br></p>