MMOMinion

Full Version: FATE rank 3 please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<p>Hello, I am trying to achieve rank 3 in shared FATEs for all shadowbringers and endwalker areas. I have an addon dedicated to FATEs but no matter what I use addons seem to avoid certain areas completely, totally refusing to do FATES in them because they are usually focused on doing fates for leveling purposes. I have tried to change the settings so that the bot will focus on the areas I need it to via setting the allowed FATE levels to that of the areas I need, but it usually will just teleport around aimlessly because it wont do those areas for some reason, as far as I know I don't have any areas or FATES blacklisted that would cause this (I could be wrong, I'm very new to MMOminion and all of it's addons) But I was hoping someone may know of an addon dedicated to an automated mode of reaching rank 3 in all areas, or an addon that has settings that would allow that. I have tried to tinker around but I'm afraid I couldn't figure it out myself. Any help is appreciated, and buying a new addon is not a problem if necessary. Sorry if anything about this post is done wrong, I've never used the forum before. My apologies if I don't respond quickly, I am posting this before I go to sleep. thanks</p>