MMOMinion

Full Version: [Release] FFXIVMinion Radar for FFXIV ARR - Update 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looks promising :)
habe ja schon 21 bots bei gw2 laufen, meinste ich kann da noch final fantasy draufballern? :D
it's promising, trust me. Atm though too much on screen =). but the toggles does wonder.
also can we move the radar around? like have a + or -, X and Y button =). Plus i dont ever leave the game so i'm always logged on so yea, it's awesome.
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can't wait for the bot :D
Can't wait, this is going to be good I hope. Just make the mapping system better than what you have in gw2, and I will resub for it.
Mapping system won't be different.
(08-29-2013, 05:25 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]Mapping system won't be different.

That's sad, It's not intuitive enough I feel. There shouldn't need to be a system so powerful that it bogs the computer down when you are trying to make a large enough profile that players can't see you from standing in one spot.
Mesh drawing will be different if you have issues when the mesh is being drawn. It will clip with the terrain so you only see stuff that's actually visible. I drew triangles accross the entire game and my pc handles it fine.
Also, there are external tools to combine meshes ...
(08-29-2013, 05:48 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]Mesh drawing will be different if you have issues when the mesh is being drawn. It will clip with the terrain so you only see stuff that's actually visible. I drew triangles across the entire game and my pc handles it fine.
Also, there are external tools to combine meshes ...

The Making of maps is literally the only reason I stopped using the bot for GW2 it was just a nightmare, and my machine isn't exactly bare bones minimum for playing games and running a bot.
AFAIK there are zone-wide meshes, so it's possible?
Not like there is another way of handling navigation meshes anyway, lol.

You can always try waypoints... Snicker
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5