MMOMinion

Full Version: Coming soon to a theatre near you (updated - new videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Grinding/Fishing are working great, scripting gathering as this video is uploading. Stay Tuned!

Latest Video
Smile

Grinding

Fishing

Gathering

[/center]
awesome!!! take my money!!!
I Can't wait to get it :)
Well at least u dont hawe to make combat movement for this game cos there is none Snicker

Is bot coming with all areas meshed out of box ?
There is combat movement, you know when the monsters use a special ability and it buts down that circle, or cone and you have to leave that area or take more dmg .... ya dodging that stuff would be awesome. At the very least make api's or something for it so that it can be scripted.
Looks nice.
wat's the point to kill monster if it doesn't drop gold as I heard ?
for crafting,
will we be able to accommodate following:
+ condition
+ cp
+ existence of buff (steady hand)?
[Image: zx72f4.gif]

Something seems to not be working properly, I keep throwing money at my monitor but nothing seems to be happening Cutesmile

Seriously though, seems like it will be one hell of a bot when it gets released.
(09-20-2013, 08:13 AM)babpsasa Wrote: [ -> ]wat's the point to kill monster if it doesn't drop gold as I heard ?

There are a ton of mobs that drop extremely valuable crafting materials. If you do your research and check market demand, there's opportunity to make a killing.

Just as one example, take a look on your server's market board and see how much a stack of 99 Diremite Web or Fleece sell for.

The game is sort of designed to reward farmers. Crafting leves, for example, have very high exp and gil rewards. Most crafters are happy to pay top dollar for the crafting components needed for these leves because they make the money back by completing the quest and get massive exp gains on top of that.

Also, gathering bots will do extremely well until the market is completely saturated with them. Right now crystals and miner/botanist harvests have extremely high price tags.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8