MMOMinion

Full Version: LFM Sargatanas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Update: We currently have 10 members and are looking for more. We are all Relic/ Coil ready. But if you aren't geared, that's ok because we helped a few of our members get their relic (which took very little time and a lot of fun). Tools we used are flying/teleporting in dungeons. If you're interested, please leave a message in my inbox.

Also if you're from a different server and would like to transfer over, the service is completely free from October 15th to October 21th.
Go to ( https://secure.square-enix.com/account/a...poptiontop ) and click on (Optional Service > World Transfer Service) and Apply for Sargatanas (Legacy) Server

Please so don't go do a world transfer until you've receive a reply, I'm not the only ones making the decision who's going to be considered, as this is a risky thing to do. We want to remain under the radar as much as possible.
Just a word of caution Teleport for example havesting is all over the web using less sophisticated bots. A good way to get the ban hammer..If you walk/run no one would know the difference----just my opinion
Im on sargatanas and im looking for People to bot and grind with.
But teleport botting is too dangereous.
I meant dungeon teleport farming, I can solo some bosses by teleporting to an elevated position and take no dmg. I want a full party of people I can trust to go around dungeons and primals HM for some easy/fast wins. for example I can solo Garuda HM, but takes about 15 min plus only if everyone leaves. Wont do it in front of people. I have an idea of how to do Titan HM as well, but that requires a few more guys.
im down. shoot me your ign through pm
HM Garuda in 15 min? Nice, wich class? Relic?
it has to be a range class, in my case I'm playing bard. you teleport outside the whirlwind and attack from there. She doesn't attack you or do anything, not even change phase. Just stand in one spot and dps to 0 HP.

Back on topic. I'm looking for a few more people who's interested, currently got only one message in my inbox. keep posting and send me a message if you're interested. a few more trusted ones to do dungeons and primals with.
Update: I have found a group of people whose doing this sort of thing. We currently have 7 members, so far trustworthy and had a blast running AK teleport earlier. (Please be mature/18+ / subtle use of hacks/ no previous suspensions related to using hacks/no teleport gathering ect.. ) If this is you and you're interested in joining our team, then leave me your IGN in my Inbox, we could use some variety of class functions for future coil runs..ect.

Also if you're from a different server and would like to transfer over, the service is completely free from October 15th to October 21th.
Go to ( https://secure.square-enix.com/account/a...poptiontop ) and click on (Optional Service > World Transfer Service) and Apply for Sargatanas (Legacy) Server

Please so don't go do a world transfer until you've receive a reply, I'm not the only ones making the decision who's going to be considered, as this is a risky thing to do. We want to remain under the radar as much as possible.
Check PM
wat dungeon ? i am lv 17 conj, can I join
Pages: 1 2