MMOMinion

Full Version: BLK 30 / Archer 15 Skill Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've added some more skills and triggers for casting. Debuffs/buffs.

I'll be developing this more as I level and take on BLK job.

- Update:
Added my BLK Skill manager profile.
- I use Raging Strikes (Archer) cross class skill for 20% boost in DPS.
- Usual rotation for a BLK, will use transpose to switch between fire and ice when MP is low. Will cast Thunder 2 when target no longer has DoT on them.

I will add the ability to use the Thunder proc when it is added to the bot in the coming days.
whatever reason i cant download this. whats the spell id for venmous bite?
skill id is 100
I think I may have meant buff id, because if I put venemous in it cast it non stop something like that. Also did you find a way to make the bot not run into melee?
yeah cast ur buff and go into dev and go into the buff section and select the buff position and itll give you the buff id. The way I did venemous was put the debuff ID in the target does NOT have and it casts it whenever poison drops off the target.
how do i bring up dev? and what is the debuff id? I'm also having trouble with the straight shot it cast straight shot over and over again without hitting heavy shot.
In the LUA modules menu (2nd from right if i remember correctly) then choose Dev (1st on dropdown list i think). A popup box will appear which is the Dev menu. Click on the buff entry to expand it.

Ill post debuff ID when I have chance to get ingame and test.
in game?
im a retard theres a menu at the top lol