MMOMinion

Full Version: Nav 15-20 ET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nav 15-20 ET
Set your heartone in camp drybone, eastern thanalan.
You'll have to move your toon out of base... I don't know why the bot doesn't walk from there
mobs 15-19
(10-05-2013, 05:24 PM)db00 Wrote: [ -> ]Nav 15-20 ET
Set your heartone in camp drybone, eastern thanalan.
You'll have to move your toon out of base... I don't know why the bot doesn't walk from there
mobs 15-19

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

but my account is activated wtf. can you host it on dropbox plz?
I tried the all the mesh that were included... all of them weren't working for me.
this profile doesn't work. didn't attack anything and then crashed multiple times.
(10-05-2013, 09:06 PM)ralphlauren55 Wrote: [ -> ]this profile doesn't work. didn't attack anything and then crashed multiple times.

Press ctrl + K and set your class and skill class, if your class is not in the profiles make your own.
mine attacks stuff outside but it crashes every 2-3 min. not sure if profile related or not

edit: seems to be working great on my desktop, few fates spawn around the mesh as well. The bomb fate isnt on the mesh if you could add that, but otherwise... Great profile. Thanks!!! No crashes on my desktop
(10-05-2013, 10:04 PM)kinosix Wrote: [ -> ]mine attacks stuff outside but it crashes every 2-3 min. not sure if profile related or not

edit: seems to be working great on my desktop, few fates spawn around the mesh as well. The bomb fate isnt on the mesh if you could add that, but otherwise... Great profile. Thanks!!! No crashes on my desktop
im mirin you bro. crashes on my laptop! sucks. youre leveling fast as shit im jelly

-hyu
I think i covered almost all the map with mesh,
also i noticed myself(afk) stuck on hill at Spare the Hair(Gossamer) fate stuck on hill near him probbly was running away due to tanking etc... class lvl22 so i think it was that made it lose map
other than that I got the tunnel covered(burning wall) for fleece
Pages: 1 2