MMOMinion

Full Version: Changelog (Updated 30/06/14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
June 30 2014
  • Added SendTextCommand(string) to API, this will send any text to the game console ie SendTextCommand("/panic")
  • Fixed Quest ID's

June 12 2014
  • Duty Selection works again
  • New GUI Launcher that works
  • Gui launcher has a check-box to launch an account without attaching the bot (does not remove the 2 instance limit though unless you run at least one bot)

April 4 2014
  • Fixed logout and back in crash

Jan 1 2014
  • Multi-client enabling now works on windows 8.1
  • Improved auto login to character, it now has the ability to deal with datacenters. (with a new gui launcher that will be released soon)
  • Added HQ material use with crafting

Dec 24 2013
  • Fixed item use, food and greens now work

Dec 23 2013
  • Added our GUI launcher / relogger

Dec 12 2013
  • fix for some users multi-client issues

Not yet released
  • Player.role added, check the wiki in the github for infos
  • DutyFinder commands added

Dec 10 2013
  • added latty's 100% meshes to the updater, many thanks to him for the wonderful meshes

On the ToDo list
  • Automail
  • Questing
  • extended groupplay & possibly dungeons
GOOD JOP
please creat a Ripair + Fate sync

some cross skills the bot canot show it in skill book
I'm rather interested in keeping up to date with the latest changelog (it's wonderful to see things progress and update). Subscribing to this thread in the hope you'll keep it current Cutesmile
Oct 06 2013
Fix for jump after gathering
Doubled marker return distance
Fix for bard combat range
Client Closing Constantly Fix: USE A UNIQUE NAME/PASSWORD!!
GatherManager now uses string fields instead of dropdown - Enter your own item names
Fix for some fates that were not being detected properly

we can type in item names into the gathermanager even if it is not in the dropdown list? i don't see the feature.
There's one option I'd like the bot to have... Auto-skip cutscenes! xD

Also, after the latest update and remeshing everything, I haven't crashed from gathering + changing maps + going into CM and AK. Kudos! :)
(10-06-2013, 10:12 PM)ForeverVirgin Wrote: [ -> ]Oct 06 2013
Fix for jump after gathering
Doubled marker return distance
Fix for bard combat range
Client Closing Constantly Fix: USE A UNIQUE NAME/PASSWORD!!
GatherManager now uses string fields instead of dropdown - Enter your own item names
Fix for some fates that were not being detected properly

we can type in item names into the gathermanager even if it is not in the dropdown list? i don't see the feature.

Make sure you've updated recently, it may have taken the new code a bit longer to go live but it should be there now.
Oct 07 2013
Removed erroneous message for missing gather marker when grinding
Added SetTarget() to gathering to fix no-sound
Fixed fishing marker bug from previous update

Is this live yet? I can't seem to get this update, I would love the SetTarget to gathering :D.
FFXIV_Updater.exe doesn't start when I got the bot and the FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe seems to download nothing currently.
I have even completely removed the bot and redownloaded it but it's not up yet :(
Fishing markers still bugged
I apologize, I'm still waiting on our admins to push those changes out. I've reminded them. I will update the post when I can verify that they have been pushed to live.
Okay thanks :P Not your fault, just changes have been updated in the changelog, i thought it's up already, and me having some kind of a wierd bug :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22