MMOMinion

Full Version: Eastern La Noscea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is everything but the southern most part where the birds are and that fate that spawns down there.
Does anyone have a mesh for this zone? All the ones I make are buggy. Also none of the default meshes work for me at all
Whenever I load the default meshes and tick 'show navmesh' nothing shows up. There is no mesh shown. It's activated and everything. However when I make my own mesh and have 'show navmesh' ticked it shows the yellow overlay over the terrain. Myself and 4 buddies all have experienced the default meshes not working.
South Shroud didn't work for me, and it wasn't until this morning I was able to create my own mesh in South Shroud, even though every time I did it the exact same way. Then I went to create a mesh in near Hawthorn Hut in Eastern Shroud which worked until the bot took off for a fate, then crashed (gray screen > debug option). When I reloaded I had a floating mesh. (I can't make this shit up lol)

[Image: kgtaM1B.jpg]
Your screen shows the gamepad action bars. I don't think FFXIVminion works with the gamepad control at the moment. FXFire mentioned earlier they would look into gamepad control, but I don;t think they have patched it for that yet. That may be what is causing your problems, but just guessing.
The wifes account has had 0 issues running through with gamepad turned on, but its a completely different machine. Had her grinding THM today in Uldah. Advise from somebody inuring issues atm, if you crash more than 3-4 times in a short while, take a break. My account has been locked I'm guessing because of this. "Based upon recent suspicious activity, we have identified that your account may potentially be at risk. For your protection, we have temporarily suspended login access to this account."... reset my password, waited a hour, tried, got locked out... waiting for somebody through chat now.
Talk about insult to injury. Hope you get your account back soon.
Got my account back, took a phone call and a really long hold time. Called because the chat session dropped me twice, I'd be next in line and as soon as I was next it would say chat canceled. The number for SE is 858-790-7529 if anybody else needs it, just create a ticket before you call.
so is there a mesh for eastern la noscea?
Pages: 1 2