MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist Work only 1 times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bug related ? : When i choose assist in minion fuction it work on the first target but for a second a need to stop/start 2nd time .... third same ETC ...
Thx !
Same issue here. It's not attacking the 2nd target. Target is selected, archer profile.
I make a profil and use defaut one Work great in grind mode ( Before 2 3 min crash ) in assist mode When i target with TAB or Mouseclic it Make the perfect rotation for the first target and dont start for 2nd or 3nd i'm gonna check the console message

before start whith assit mode seleted : Add: LT_assist to queue 3 with priority 1
[Image: 1381049478-ju.png]
this is a loop as i select start minion exept the 3 last command this is when i finish myg first target and nothing after !
hope it help
Same here, only attacks first target
I have this problem using the default archer profile. would only function on the 1st target and nothing else. tested on Practice Dummies and actual mobs with same result. can't figure out what is wrong.
To be more specific, for the 1st target the bot status would say "LT_SM_KILLTARGET"(bot does rotation) but if I switch to any other target it would say "LT_ASSIST"(bot does nothing). If I switch back to the 1st target the bot would function again with status "LT_SM_KILLTARGET".
I have this Issue / Spam

The order for Free Stance is given to (Chocobo's Pet Name).

its a bit annoying
hello necro, yes there is no way for the bot to know what stance the pet is in so it sends it every 30s or something like that.
Necro'd a 2 year old thread for something completely unrelated? Good job..