MMOMinion

Full Version: Pet/Chocobo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone figure out how to summon pets/chocobo?
hell i duno how to summon it without a bot even lol
having my chocobo or even my pet as a summoner is pretty important and i cant figure either out.
bump any solutions?
(10-06-2013, 11:11 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]I play an arcanist, pet comes tomorrow, we had to trace n fix the big problems today. Stuff will get added daily now :) check the news update on the mainsite and you will see we are pretty cool when it comes to adding shit ...
btw crafting is done already ... ;)

What good news! I'm already extremely happy I can freely mine without crashing and you tell us you're adding crafting + some other stuff. xD
Sweet. Fxfire thanks for the updates. Im still having some random crashes when fate grinding but other then that its working grand.
guessing this didnt make it through today?
you could add swiftcast and summon to your rotation, and every 60 seconds or even 180 seconds you could have it cast swiftcast/summon... have it use swiftcast whenever raging strikes is up (180 seconds) and summon whenever u have swiftcast up. 167 is swiftcast 125 is raging strikes
anytime i put summon in my rotation it does it over and over again. How do I set it up to only cast while it has swiftcast?

ok you are a genius... lol. Now what about any work arounds for chocobo?
(10-08-2013, 05:46 AM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]anytime i put summon in my rotation it does it over and over again. How do I set it up to only cast while it has swiftcast?

ok you are a genius... lol. Now what about any work arounds for chocobo?

have it use summon only after casting swiftcast. 150 in the previous skill id box
Pages: 1 2