MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing every 2 minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The bot would crash me within a few minutes or running it. I was just using grind bot in South Shroud.

These are the crashes:
[Image: 8mK4yLM.jpg]
[Image: FdzisYh.jpg]

My settings:
[Image: A4hVOhF.jpg]
[Image: 1DjED44.jpg]

Crash:
[Image: OsaQgci.jpg]
Same here, trying to use grind bot on 2 different PCs and they each crash every 2 mins atleast... be it just closing or actual errors.
This is what comes up when it crashes

[Image: OsaQgci.jpg]
Use unique username/password
(10-06-2013, 09:12 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2013, 06:50 PM)naudica Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, trying to use grind bot on 2 different PCs and they each crash every 2 mins atleast... be it just closing or actual errors.

You should use a UNIQUE login n password :P then this wont happen anymore.

@Tompost,tthanks for the good pics, it really may be that there is a bug in gathering, odd still...

What do you mean by unique username and password? Is something like adfasdfas for username, and dsfasdfasf for password ok?
Everyone seems to use that combination, or 23131313231332
I have been trying to just use random sequence of letters, still crashing :\
I am not gathering at all, only using the grinding option.
Here is a screenshot of it when it crashes, with longer log
[Image: cmH30Bb.png]
Try hiding path and see if that works. Some folk in another thread had that work for them.

Other than that, it might help to know what's running on your system in case something is causing conflict. I posted the below in another crash thread. If you could follow it and post the results, it may be useful in identifying if something else that is running might be causing crashes.
Quote:Can you output a process list and paste it here? Easiest way is to open command prompt in admin mode and type:
Code:
tasklist > c:\tasks.txt
Then you can go to your c:\ and you'll find the tasks.txt file. Open it and paste its contents in a post here.

Before you do this, close any unnecessary apps you have running (your mail client, internet browser, etc).
Pages: 1 2 3