MMOMinion

Full Version: [NavMesh] Quarrymill Fates 20-30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, here is the mesh i use intented to farm fates on South Shroud / Quarrymill

[Image: 330dwkj.jpg]

How to use ?

-Check Do Fates
-Check Fates only

+Rep if you like.
Working pretty good. Thanks!
i made one yesterday gona try urs though let u know how it works out
Just started running this. So far so good. Only thing that will make this better is when mounts get implemented :) which I hope is soon.
Works well.

It does get caught on the entrance to the Scirocco FATE though.
Is there a way to delete from a mesh without scrapping the whole thing?

I set my EvacPoint to Buscarron's Druther's until about 24, since the 21-15 fates are on that side of the map.
^^^

I'm getting stuck as well. 18x y22.

Can't figure out how to trim the mesh.
Crashed soon after starting this mesh. Prob not a mesh problem though =/...Don't know what happened b/c I was afk
Running a lot smoother now, and I haven't changed anything on my end. I did notice to make sure you have Do fates check-marked otherwise you will run into some fates where he just targets the mob and doesn't attack them.
Yeah I'm getting stuck on that same entrance point. How do you edit a mesh?
(10-12-2013, 07:53 AM)Cardsmall Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm getting stuck on that same entrance point. How do you edit a mesh?

A nice mesh indeed, there are some missing, and stuck a few places, I like to know how to edit one too...figured if you use current mesh, write a new name, and save it on that name, you have current mesh on new name and you can add to it...
But I would really like a delete function too...
Pages: 1 2 3