MMOMinion

Full Version: Not Engaging FATES properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FATE grinding seems to work fairly well, but sometimes the bot will run to the edge of a FATE and not engage the enemies.

Also, it would be awesome if future updates had TP conditions as well as MP conditions for combat skills. (this would apply to Invigorate, which restores TP - great for AOE spam)
I agree. If the FATE radius could be modified, we wouldn't look so strange botting them, especially the ones that move.
It seems to do the same with Grind markers.

If I move it around a bit, it will engage normally, though.
Maybe a workaround is to have it move around in a small circle when it reaches a FATE or Grind marker.

One more suggestion: often when it's running to a grind marker, it will run past/aggro enemies around other grind markers.
It would be awesome if, while in grind mode it could stop mid-path to take out these aggo'd mobs.
I'm still occasionally having issues with it not engaging mobs at fates. I find that if this happens (where it runs to a fate then doesn't attack the mobs that are right next to it), if I start and stop the bot it picks up the very same mobs it was just ignoring a second ago and goes to attack them.

Marauder, "doing fates only", with evac point set. Any other info that might be relevant to tracking this down?
I don't think it has to do with range given that the bot can detect things a whole lat further. Putting that aside having the bot run to the center of the fate instead of the edge if nothing is found near the edge would probably be a really easy solution or fix.?
We're testing a large fate update currently, see the changelog post at http://mmominion.com/Thread-Changelog-Up...3-7-PM-GMT. It should be deployed sometime tomorrow (NA MT)