MMOMinion

Full Version: East Shroud Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't a level based Mesh, I'm working on mapping the entire zone. Still missing the Slyphlands though, I don't have a level 50 to run comfortably around there.
u got south shroud mesh for silver ore? share plz
not yet, really East Shroud was just a test for me learning to use Meshlab, i broke it up into 4-5 different peices to get less lag from creating the mesh, in the future I will probably limit it to smaller things. This morning I created a mesh for 25 botany nodes around Memaroons Ferry in Upper La Noscea.
i made in south shroud at silver ore farm.. but need to use skill stealth coz got agro mob to void. its about 9-10 nod there. im try to make mesh void from mob area... it work preety well. but stuck at a middle after 5-6 nod run.
Just check the box for use Stealth. It ties in with the radar function and only kicks in when aggroing mobs are near.
(10-09-2013, 03:32 PM)mysticarchives Wrote: [ -> ]Just check the box for use Stealth. It ties in with the radar function and only kicks in when aggroing mobs are near.

the last time i tried stealth is when my char always get into stealth mode even not near aggro mobs..and after the stealth broke, the char will just walk slowly just like the stealth speed...is this already fixed?
stealth based on range works now... BUT if something pops near while your harvesting it gets stuck on trying to spam and won't kick out until the mobs dead or moves away. and its still not coming off of walk mode when stealth is cancelled. I've turned off "use stealth" and just stay stealthed when in areas I'll pull aggro