MMOMinion

Full Version: AAAAaaand...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hahaha i knew i was going to get banned, was yelling for it, i was gathering with teleport since the release of beta.

Heres the emial:

This notice is to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail for the following 3rd party program violations on 10/08/2013 Every account action we issue is based on conclusive evidence of a violation and is reviewed for accuracy.

[Speed/Warp cheating.]

Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail in accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement. The suspension will last a minimum of 72 hours, during which time you will be unable to access FINAL FANTASY XIV. You will immediately lose access to the service account for the duration of the suspension. However, the actual suspension countdown starts at 0:00 on the next day of the suspension being issued. Additionally, the service account will be investigated and considered for termination. The suspension will remain in place until the completion of the investigation, even if this exceeds the 72-hour period. To best understand the penalties taken against the service account, please review the Account Penalty Policy at http://sqex.to/6wD

The world of FINAL FANTASY XIV is much like the real world, in that it is populated by users of all ages hailing from a variety of regions and social backgrounds. The FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement: was created to insure that all of those users could relax and enjoy themselves. We therefore ask all account holders to understand and follow the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement. The violations committed in this case fall under:

FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement:
2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify the Game and game play. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during game play.

All account actions are permanently recorded on the service account, so please be aware that continued violations of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement:, we may suspend the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail again or cancel it altogether. We therefore ask account holders to take extra care not to repeat violations of the user agreement. Please take a moment and review the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement at http://sqex.to/eiv

If you suspect the violation resulted from unauthorized access to the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account or the actions of an unauthorized third party who is not your parent or legal guardian, please review the following article on the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
http://sqex.to/sp6

This message has been sent to you for notification purposes only, and we are unable to address further inquires via replies to this email. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, we ask that you visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com

SQUARE ENIX Account Administrator
Same just happened to me. One account banned.
Sorry to hear that fellas, I guess some developers are faster than others at prosecuting teleport hacks (I'm looking at you arenanet, ten months of teleport before the first bans started). It will be interesting to see if more people get banned...hopefully you just had bad luck and were perhaps in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I guess that remains to be seen.
Not even a permaban... Keep it up SE! xD
(10-09-2013, 01:58 AM)charbonmax Wrote: [ -> ]Not even a permaban... Keep it up SE! xD

The suspension will last a minimum of 72 hours, during which time you will be unable to access FINAL FANTASY XIV. You will immediately lose access to the service account for the duration of the suspension. However, the actual suspension countdown starts at 0:00 on the next day of the suspension being issued. Additionally, the service account will be investigated and considered for termination. The suspension will remain in place until the completion of the investigation, even if this exceeds the 72-hour period

This is the part that scare me.
Yea and it also says a MINIMUM of 72 hours.
I'd love to know if someone else got banned only using speed hack... i don't know if it can be detected, since it only runs at sprint speed.
@OP please keep up update for the next 72 hours, I want to see how SE handle the stuffs. Hopefully it doesn't end to account termination. I'm afraid now, I've been botting all night using normal walk. But earlier I used other bot and do some experiment teleporting here and there, speed hack because there's certain quest I could'nt finish. and I even teleported my corpse lol wtf.

(10-09-2013, 02:06 AM)skurch1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to know if someone else got banned only using speed hack... i don't know if it can be detected, since it only runs at sprint speed.

There's other bot that can tamper the speed so you don't move at sprint speed, but heck faster like lightning. I think sprint speed doesn't really got you banned unless someone spotted your buff and reported you.
Its a little on the dumb side to use anything but straight regular non-sprinted movement and bot functions. Constant speed and teleport is just asking for it.
(10-09-2013, 02:50 AM)richardwood Wrote: [ -> ]@OP please keep up update for the next 72 hours, I want to see how SE handle the stuffs. Hopefully it doesn't end to account termination. I'm afraid now, I've been botting all night using normal walk. But earlier I used other bot and do some experiment teleporting here and there, speed hack because there's certain quest I could'nt finish. and I even teleported my corpse lol wtf.

(10-09-2013, 02:06 AM)skurch1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to know if someone else got banned only using speed hack... i don't know if it can be detected, since it only runs at sprint speed.

There's other bot that can tamper the speed so you don't move at sprint speed, but heck faster like lightning. I think sprint speed doesn't really got you banned unless someone spotted your buff and reported you.

I got spotted because of teleporting, i was gathering with teleport all day

(10-09-2013, 03:05 AM)xoured Wrote: [ -> ]Its a little on the dumb side to use anything but straight regular non-sprinted movement and bot functions. Constant speed and teleport is just asking for it.

Yea, i was suicide botting.
Pages: 1 2 3