MMOMinion

Full Version: custom mesh wiht CTRL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i tried to create my custom mesh where by there are certain parts where i am using the CTRL to create a small path to the gathering node in order to avoid some aggressive mob but apparently this is causing crashes on my game around after like 10-15mins each time...after that i tried to create a mesh again without using CTRL and not having this issue anymore..possible for the dev to check this out?

hmm strange..i downloaded the east shroud mesh from the mesh forum and tried it...also keep having random crash after few mins or hours...is it any issue there on the east shroud? i am going for yew log for botanist gathering there..
(10-09-2013, 12:03 PM)bot123 Wrote: [ -> ]today i tried to create my custom mesh where by there are certain parts where i am using the CTRL to create a small path to the gathering node in order to avoid some aggressive mob but apparently this is causing crashes on my game around after like 10-15mins each time...after that i tried to create a mesh again without using CTRL and not having this issue anymore..possible for the dev to check this out?

hmm strange..i downloaded the east shroud mesh from the mesh forum and tried it...also keep having random crash after few mins or hours...is it any issue there on the east shroud? i am going for yew log for botanist gathering there..

I'm having this problem with east shroud as well, at first I thought it was something I was doing but when I go to other area's it seems to work fine.