MMOMinion

Full Version: Looted Item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there any way to get the item just looted?

Just wondering as i wanna write a mooching module, if i get the time :P

I'd imagine HQ and LQ items have different id's?
I'm asking if there is a way to get an id of an item that has been just looted, so for example when i'm fishing, i catch a fish, is there any way to get it's id or even better name, and get to know whether its HQ or LQ. I wanna do a mooching module since i have some time :P
With the ammount of Different fishes this would take it might be inefficient to do so . Im not sure but they might have implmented something as IsActionUsable(ActionID) . That would allow you what do you want to achieve and also allow other scripters to do cool stuff ^^
Mhm :P If it was that easy i think they would've made it :P Although if its that easy, i just gonna modify fishing every patch until they release it looking through it now ;D
There obviously is a flag or a function , they are close , they had no need to implement it yet . Theese lads are rather smart and good at what they do so I am pretty sure they ll manage to locate it just fine :)
I know how these guys work :P That's not a problem, i'm a pretty good programmer myself and haven't used lua for more than 12 hours but in 10-15 mins of looking at the code they have for fishing, i think i understand how it works :P

The way i understand it, there needs to be enumerator for it to work through the fishing code. (i think i can make a workaround meanwhile tho)

Also will action.isready return me:
a. Spell is ready to cast(i.e i can cast it now)
b. Spell is not on cooldown

function e_bite:execute()
--ml_task_hub:CurrentTask().castTimer = os.time() + 3
ActionList:Cast(296,0)
end

castTimer is commented out?

p.s as i said haven't worked with lua much :)

Answers will help greatly :P
To be fair , you can just modify the fishing and try to mooch everytime atm
:D
I don't like seeing ton's of "unable to do's at this time" on my game screen, it's simply annoying
Filter chatlog >.>
I don't care about chat log :P I care about actual game screen :P It's also not so urgent, the problem is with sending many commands over and over is that it's visible on the server...
Pages: 1 2 3