MMOMinion

Full Version: BLM Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please add better black mage support. I'm attempting to create a level 50 black mage rotation and have it down fairly well but would be great to have a couple options to really optimize the rotation.

1. Add support for procs, such as free Fire III insta casts. Aka firestart, and thunder procs as well.
2. I have to figure out a way to word it but i guess add a way to not restart the rotation until a certain mana percentage.

Normal blm rotations are like
Thunder > Fire III for astral fire 3 stacks > Fire till around 500 mp > Blizz 3 > Thunder > Fire III for astral fire 3 stacks repeat utilizing thunder/fire3 procs

Right now, its pretty much going thunder > fire III > Fire to 500 mana > Blizzard 3... But then redoing Fire III canceling out umbral ice stacks before 100% mana.. then thundering. Thunder needs to go first, but dont only want it to do it after blizzards....even tho that might work lol

Also about every 180 seconds, throw in a flare/convert under 500 mana > fire > blizz > thunder > fire 3

I guess i could set that up... have it use swiftcast under 500 mana, flare only after swiftcast, convert only after flare... then have it continue its rotation
The procs are a buff, like free mana/cast time Fire III procs are called firestarter... but when i try to input use fire 3 on firestarter, i already have a buffid to only use fire III when i dont have 3 stacks of astral fire since it grants 3 stacks by using it.

It doesnt seem to like that i have 2 buffids on the skill (Use if i dont have buff, and use if i have the buff)