MMOMinion

Full Version: Dev Module NavigationSystem Teleport not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When using the GetCurrentPos function in the Dev module I am able to get a set of coordinates, however when I use the teleport option it does not teleport me. The only action that will move me is the MoveToStraight option. i am trying to use the teleport function in wanderers palace to get to the chests easily.

Thanks!
The dev module isn't meant as a hack tool...the general idea is that if you're using the dev module you should have the programming experience to look at the code in devmonitor.lua and figure out why something doesn't work the way you think it should. As a habit, we don't supply easy hacks because they tend to get people banned; the gathering teleport hack is a case in point and will most likely be removed in the future in favor of lua addon modules. If you'd like to learn more about using the lua api to create this type of custom functionality check out the wiki at https://github.com/MMOMinion/FFXIVMinion/wiki. There is a section there called "GameHacks" which provides reference information for the lua command TeleportToXYZ which is what you are looking for.