MMOMinion

Full Version: Auto Logout in x amount of time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a way to make the bot automatic logout or just stop the bot, and await the logout screen.

If there away to make this happen?. Im a 100% gatherer and need a logout timer besides bruteforce program to kill my computer =)

Maybe someone with some program skills can make this happen really easy.

Cheers.
Easy, Download Macro Gamer, and make it press the space bar every 60 seconds. Look it up their is a tut on youtube about it.
Its kinda a must in a bot imo, if you dont have the ability to set a logout timer and leave your computer your missing out. Its really to help keep account somewhat safe so you can control how long you bot etc without having to be at PC all the time.
Kinda agree with OP and l337pally on this one. Going to run errands, sleep, etc a function for "Run for 2 hours and then return to homepoint and exit" is completely different from getting kicked after 15 minutes of AFK timer.
I just want to be able to run for 6 hours while im at work, And just log off. instead of coming back to all red gear and trying to farm shit =)
Thank you Fxfire. Keep up the excellent work.
Here's your AutoLogout.
What is does is after the time set, it will unload the bot, meaning your character will stand in place for 30 mins till the Server kicks you out.

So, if you want to logout in an hour, set the time to 30 mins, because it takes about 30 mins before the Server logout.
I do this on my computer.
Enter this in notepad and save it as "shutdown.bat"
Code:
shutdown -s -t 21600
It will shutdown your computer in 6 hours/(21600 seconds) when you run it.