MMOMinion

Full Version: Conjurer skillbook anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a skillbook for conjurer that can solo mobs and heal dungeons? Or could someone help me out by finding skill ID's? I tried turning off/on Dev monitor but it doesn't do anything or is there just something I'm not seeing?

Edit: Got it working. Might upload a skillbook once I level some more to utilize more skills.
I have another question.
How does the assist bot mode work?
I'm trying to setup my conjurer to heal dungeons but I can't seem to get it to work. I have a cure spell set to heal player at < 80% health and another cure spell to cure target ally at < 80% health. The bot just stands there and does nothing. I've played with assist for dps and can get it to dps a target easily. Also I cannot seem to get protect to work either. I have it set to if player doesn't have buff then cast protect and it works for grind but not assist.
Assist only seems to work when targeting a mob.
Still can't get it to heal my party members. I can get it to spam heal myself when I'm at 100% health though.
Does anyone know how to do this properly?
Sweet, sounds good. Thanks for the reply. I thought I was doing something wrong, I didn't realize it wasn't implemented yet.
I still cannot get it to heal properly. I managed to get it to cure a party member ONCE then it stopped working. This is a problem as of Oct 16
Is it possible to make assist work without having to target an enemy?
The problem is that the bot will only heal players who are on your nagivation mesh. So it's not going to work in dungeons yet. You can change this by playing with the Entity filters in the code (which is what I did) but unless you know what you are doing I wouldn't recommend it.
Gotcha, thank you for the answer and clarification. So theoretically, if I made a navigation mesh of the dungeons I want to do, I could get the bot to heal?