MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Gatherer's Assistant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya, as ive found the need of certain skills between gathering, at the start of nodes and inbetween them (sprint from node to node,
using kings yield etc. at the starts of nodes instead of just spamming it etc.), I came to the conclusion, why cant I too try to make
a module? ^^
Currently all it does is let you click a button so you get an autosprint. This will make you sprint whenever you are 1) not at a node,
2) can actually cast it. This leads to no error messages and no annoying spam ;)
To use it, just click the button to toggle it on.

To install the module, just drag the folder into the LUA-mods folder in the bot, if you find any problems, please do tell :)

Changelog:

v.0.1
- Autorun

v.0.11
- GUI resize fix

v.0.2
- Auto-repair per 60 minutes added, credits to gabi

Current functions:

- Toggle-able autosprint. Uses sprint automatically whenever you dont have a target or current target is alive and sprint is ready.
(if you have evac point, you will run away from an aggroed enemy much faster and safer if you can sprint ;)

Upcoming functions:

- Toggle-able use of certain spells, so they will be used automatically at the start of a harvest, these spells will be Kings Yield 1 & 2,
all wards, and field master II for faster leveling.
(Currently able to do it whenever you have enough gp and are at a node, but then again, who would want to use kings yield II with only one
try left?)

- Better GUI (as its just as basic as it can be right now.)

- The use of skills on certain nodes "Smart-Harvesting"(using kings yield II ONLY on gather attempt +1 nodes etc.)

Possibly upcoming functions:

- Chocobo, Might add so its used between nodes by calculating range from next node.
(Though, not sure if the devs here already is working on that)

- Ability to choose toggle-able strings by Skillname or id
Thanks. I will try it when I start leveling botanist.
Thanks, Would it be possible to be casted on move, something like movement detection etc...
(10-13-2013, 03:00 AM)kei22 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Would it be possible to be casted on move, something like movement detection etc...

Can look into it, good idea at least ^^ Would have to find a function for isMoving, im sure its in there somewhere though.
(10-13-2013, 03:50 AM)ammo1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2013, 03:00 AM)kei22 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Would it be possible to be casted on move, something like movement detection etc...

Can look into it, good idea at least ^^ Would have to find a function for isMoving, im sure its in there somewhere though.
You have
Code:
Player:IsMoving()
Also, you can code your own detection system, if you need more, checking x,y,z coordinates every second for example. You can use for that
Code:
Player.pos.x
Player.pos.y
Player.pos.z