MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Teleport Hack

With the use of MMOminion's coding, my brain, some thinking, I was able to code my own script(with no lua coding experience before), to bring you The Teleport Hack!

I'm not much of a writer or a poster, so this post will look bland and ugly, compared to others, but here you go.

[Image: v9ZU2RJ.jpg][/font]

Not sure if it added the Download or not so here it is!
click to teleport would be great like the tool had. I've been trying to tele run some aks and haven't found the click to teleport option.
(10-13-2013, 03:54 AM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]click to teleport would be great like the tool had. I've been trying to tele run some aks and haven't found the click to teleport option.

I'll try and work on it, but that isnt a necessarily easy task to do.

Also, If you guys like this please feel free to +Rep me and vote on the Poll!
i like the box option but is it possible to have saved cords etc.. something like we port to more than one specific spot
thanks again for your work.
(10-13-2013, 05:25 AM)kei22 Wrote: [ -> ]i like the box option but is it possible to have saved cords etc.. something like we port to more than one specific spot
thanks again for your work.

Yes i've already been in the process of working that out, i need that myself. But as of this moment, as ive stated before, im new to this completely, so give a little time and i shall release an updated version of this.

Off to bed now though! Till tomorrow!
If u use that teleport hack to around Eorzea without use any gill for classic teleport u have high chance to get BANNED?
It depends.