MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module]Teleport Hack V2.2 [Discontinued]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You asked for more, so i'm bringing you more!
BE WARNED! THIS CAN GET YOU BANNED! USE RESPONSIBLY! I AM NOT AT FAULT IF YOU GET BANNED!

I am no longer able to complete my work for I have no money to pay for the monthly service for this game. Sorry about that, if anyone would like to pick up where I have left off you have my rights to do so. Just put my name into the credits.

Finally, after dedicated hours of time, I finally release to you, TeleportHack Version 2.2, WITH SAVE FEATURE!!
ClickTele works when you hold down left shift and wait a second or 2.

[Image: 2aaeh4h.png]

+ Rep if you like this! Dont be stingy! Please dont just download and not hit the Rep/Thanks button
Thank You@!

Newest Version
[attachment=1469]

Old Versions
[attachment=1406]
[attachment=1362]

+ Rep if you like this! Dont be stingy! Please dont just download and not hit the Rep/Thanks button
Thank You@!
now this what i was waiting for, now to set cords behind walls to hide myself when popout there :)

thanks again
(10-14-2013, 02:25 AM)kei22 Wrote: [ -> ]now this what i was waiting for, now to set cords behind walls to hide myself when popout there :)

thanks again

And I am still working on the Save Coords ATM, so please be patient and I will have that out shortly :D
(10-14-2013, 06:36 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]:)

Still not fully functional yet fxfire, need a little more help, save isnt working still. When i save the coords it saves it no where and the dropdown shows the names but once i reload they are gone. And no saved file to be found.
what are the chances we can get a click to teleport module in here? Like ctrl teles to mouse location.
Well, the code is simple, the possiblilty of me finding the coords of the mouse however is slim to none, im a new coder so this wont be an easy task, i will try and get it for you, i would also like to have it.
(10-15-2013, 10:26 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]z0mg asked me to upload this for you, you can now use:
https://github.com/MMOMinion/FFXIVMinion/wiki/GameHacks

GameHacks:TeleportToCursorPosition()
Teleports you to the "world-position" where your mouse is hovering above.

and for setting a hotkey / doing that only when a key is pressed, you can use:
MeshManager:IsKeyPressed(160)

160 is the integer value of the KeyState, here are all (HEX!!) values you can use: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...85%29.aspx

combining those two and you will have a click2teleport ;)

This might be a little out of my league, haha im trying so hard to get this to work.

I made a checkbox, so when its activated, then the code works. But i have no clue how to put this into a function, nor do i know where to put the KeyPressed.

I started out with
Code:
function Teleport.Move3()

if ( MeshManager:IsKeyPressed(160) ) then
        GameHacks:TeleportToCursorPosition()
    end

end
    [code]

But this doesnt work. Could i get a little help please :D
Thanks for your effort, I'm looking forward to this. I'm currently signed up for another FFXIV hack tool for a monthly subscription just to use the teleport feature alone. If you can make this work, I would be in your debt. Really appreciate the effort. If possible, could you add a directional teleport feature, like left, right, up, down (great for precise positioning of your character on boss fights ect..) . Similar to the one MMONinja has. Also a click-to-teleport, and save location feature. I know it's much to ask, but I'm hoping..and cheering you on.
(10-16-2013, 02:05 AM)andysx Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your effort, I'm looking forward to this. I'm currently signed up for another FFXIV hack tool for a monthly subscription just to use the teleport feature alone. If you can make this work, I would be in your debt. Really appreciate the effort. If possible, could you add a directional teleport feature, like left, right, up, down (great for precise positioning of your character on boss fights ect..) . Similar to the one MMONinja has. Also a click-to-teleport, and save location feature. I know it's much to ask, but I'm hoping..and cheering you on.

Haha np man, as soon as i fix 1 thing in my save feature i should have it working by the end of the week, and for the ClickTele, im having someone help me right now. Almost have that complete.

As for the Directional Tele, do you mean, making a button that teleports you X spots in a certain direction, so u can keep clicking it to get to the spot?
Yes exactly that. I want to be able to position myself in the air in a specific location. And then be able to save it for future use. Sort of an XYZ -/+ button. I would be happy with just the Z -/+ button so that I can place myself in the air.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6