MMOMinion

Full Version: South Than Mythril Ore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to get a mesh here to work. There are 2 nodes that appear under a lil cliff. Mesh doesn't seem to want to spread under there even while holding control. I've tried going on top of the ledge seeing if I could get the mesh to move like that, it did to a point. The mesh elevated towards the top of the cliff but wouldn't go under it. I thought of ignoring this and using the other node not under the cliff but because of the ledge you can jump up on it seems pretty bottish when u mine right on top of the ledge and run alllllllll the way around to the node that was 2 ft under me. can't force a mesh there to walk down because the bot will try to run up it then and get stuck. If anyone has any ideas on how to get it to work or has gotten it to work I'd appreciate the help! :)

I finally got it to run to the node and mine it, but the problem now is that it gets stuck there because it runs off the mesh. If I nudge it back on the yellow it takes off again.

[Image: dwteec.jpg]

[Image: aw6kh3.jpg]
I had the same issue.. just avoid that node. I did and works fine
(10-15-2013, 12:03 PM)tituspullo kimera Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same issue.. just avoid that node. I did and works fine

The problem with avoiding that node is it makes it very obvious that your botting when you run allllll the way around a smill lil ledge instead of jumping :)
everyone is random so you may have got them before they did if you get my drift.