MMOMinion

Full Version: My Archer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I moved up rank of Straight shot to rank 5, and added the trigger for the Straighter Shot when it pops up, and we like to hit Straight Shot... thats all I made different from the standard one...so far, just thought it would be a nice addition with the straighter shot

Added a working Windbite after Venemous Bite, new file up

102: Fixed a bit with the Straight Shot, tell me if you still having problems
thanks gonna try it out
Until what level of archer is this?
Very nice. I didn't have time to test with a parser to see how much of a difference this makes, but it certainly felt better.
(10-24-2013, 12:12 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]Until what level of archer is this?

Made it in my 20s... havent updated it recently as I have concentrated on crafting and gathering.. but guess it is good untill about 35 where you get a new DOT, then that need to be added ofc...
thnx bro
have they figured a way to rest based on tp? I am farming mobs, and notice that I run out of tp eventually and I die when I pull the next mob.
not according to TP I think, but if you have Rest HP% to 70%-80% it wont attack next mob until it is up again, and by that you should have regen some TP also, if you die, you might want to set Flee HP% up?
Works good but seems that Straighter shot > Straight shot seems to have consistency issues since even with the Straighter shot buff, the bot seems to still do Heavy shot
Does anyone know if when they release the bot for sale it'll have a tp check?I just feel like its kind of needed. Ran into same issues with my pugilist last night botting it.
Pages: 1 2