MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have set the FFXIVMinion Bot Mode to Grind, MaxMobLvl+2 and MinMobLvl-0, the Mesh set to Central Thanalan(activated) with the Gladiator skill set activated.

My gladiator is Level 8 but he still attacks Lv 5 mobs, no matter what I change the MinMobLvl- to. (The MaxMobLvl seems to be working correctly.)

Also I have tried changing the Rest HP% to 80 but he will keep running and attacking new targets till hes almost dead and Flees(20%) back to the Evac Point... I'm not sure the Rest HP% is working correctly either?

Not sure if its something on my end or what...
same here +1
I'll take a look at this tonight...as far as I know it was working properly but perhaps some recent modifications broke something.
I am having the same issue, but with mobs with a higher level. I am level 23, and have the MaxMobLvl:+ set to 3 and just watched it attack a level 29. Needless to say the end result wasn't too pretty.
I've fixed the issue with minlevel, it doesn't seem like there should have been a problem with maxlevel but please try again and let me know if you still have issues. I also don't see any issues with rest% as it works fine for me...I'll check and see if it could be conflicting with other code. The new code probably won't be released until sometime tomorrow after the update.
Sounds good. I noticed while Grinding near the Horizon camp today that he will stop and rest his HP every now and then... not very much of the time.. seems a bit random. Most of the time he just continues fighting till hes close to death and runs(Flees) off. I'll test it some more after the patch/bot update.
The Rest HP failure is something happening on my build as well. Yesterday I botted 22-29 all day in South Shroud and left everything at default. Died maybe 3 times earlier in the day mostly at higher leveled fates. Today same settings, same skill set, same mesh.. I've died 8 times in the past hour because it won't stop and rest HP. The closest I get is it will stop if the evac function kicks in.
This is happening for me as well. Resting seems random, my bot doesn't flee either just gets killed.
Yeah even though resting seemed random, the fleeing was working pretty well for me for awhile. Took a little break and changed from Central to Western Thanalan, updated the mesh and went back to grinding, but then noticed fleeing was more random as well... sometimes he would flee, sometimes he wouldn't..
on a sidenote: how useful is grinding in this game? I tried it for a while, and it seems extremely slow for leveling, only thing that I could think of would be farming stuff of mobs, but for that you'd have to set specific mobs to farm... So why grinding?
Pages: 1 2