MMOMinion

Full Version: Ignore Nodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to mine Cobalt Ore in North Thanalan. It keeps heading south to the quarrying nodes. I don't want to quarry at all. Is there a way to delete just part of the mesh so it won't go down there? Or is there a way to tell it to only stay within a certain distance of my marker? Getting annoying. I am not just asking without searching. I read through the tutorials again and couldn't find any info, and did a search. Couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

I will be paying for this as I hate gathering. Can't wait to pay for it so I can complain about it. (Just kidding, but you know more complaints once it goes paid)
There is not a marker down there. It is just detecting there are nodes there. Needs to have some way to ignore nodes or something in final version. Thanks again for creating this!
Add a marker then, close to the nodes you want to mine, set the timer to 0 on that marker. Without a marker, bot won't do wonders mind-reading what you want it to do.
There is a marker near the nodes I want to mine. there is not a marker on the other nodes. The quary nodes are just really close the the mining nodes.
are they the same level? Have your tried setting level restrict? The other really easy way to fix this is make a mesh JUST for the nodes you want. I never mesh all 4 nodes i only mesh 3 for a shorter walk around.
I will just wait. . . . . I don't think my explanation is working.

They are the same level though. I could delete the mesh, but the mesh is completed by someone on the forums. I tried to just mesh out the area I am trying to work with, but it crashes because of the elevations. Almost got it to work once but . . . I will just wait till it gets flushed out more.
You can also make a small mesh covering only the nodes you want to gather from. Bot won't go where there is no mesh.
(10-15-2013, 03:48 AM)Gabi Wrote: [ -> ]You can also make a small mesh covering only the nodes you want to gather from. Bot won't go where there is no mesh.

So much this.

Every gathering mesh I've made so far covers only the nodes I want with a CTRL-meshed path leading from my respawn point just in case I die.

Using CTRL to mesh smaller, more accurate areas for gathering is your friend. I find that the default large area meshing tends to occasionally mesh some bad spots that end with the bot getting stuck or going places I don't want it to. the default works great in a lot of instances, but it's that 1% of spots that don't play well that really bugs me (at least until we get the undo function coming with next update).