MMOMinion

Full Version: bot stoped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I start the progam it will collect everything right so he's stopping then I have to go in the mash mange load the map it back to work after.

Could someone tell me what is making this happen?
First of all, there's no reason to post the same thing in two places. If it's a support issue it belongs in the support forum, not general (like your other, duplicate post).

Second, if english isn't your primary language, the devs do offer support in Deutsch, 中文,Russian, Français, Türkçe, and Italiano, so please don't be worried about being ignored if you post in one of those areas that you will be ignored, because you wont be. Multi-linguists are to be celebrated, but it does help if they're understood too :)

Lastly, if english is your primary language you need to learn to enunciate yourself better. Whatever you're trying to communicate isn't very clear. If you're learning disabled try listing out as bullet points exactly, step by step what is happening and what you're doing to try and correct it - this will make it easier for your train of thought to be written down, and subsequently be easier for others to understand you. No one's too fussy on grammar or spelling here, but it does help to understand a problem after reading a sentence once instead of having to go back and re-read it a couple times to try grasp its meaning.

From what I can make of your post you are gathering "something" and it stops doing "something" and by simply reloading the map it works again. This being a beta, there will be problems, and if you would like to see them fixed you should post as much information as you possibly can about the situation. Exact step-by-step instructions on what you're doing, from the moment you log in to the bot, to the moment the bug occurs, will help people replicate the problem and possibly solve it.

If it is a problem involving a mesh, then attach the mesh to your post. A screenshot of the Console with the window expanded to be as deep as your screen will allow (because the Console is also the log), at the point of the bug occurring will also help in isolating the problem - just make sure to use mspaint and crop it down so only the console is included - you don't want your character's name being given away carelessly and risk a ban!

Essentially, the more information you can provide, the more likely it is someone can help you.
Do not post the same question in multiple places, its a good way to not get help.
(10-15-2013, 02:24 AM)Abbaco Wrote: [ -> ]when I start the progam it will collect everything right so he's stopping then I have to go in the mash mange load the map it back to work after.

Could someone tell me what is making this happen?

I have seriously an headache by reading this.. Could you elaborate ?
OK my English and terrible I use translator .
1- I start bot
2- select gather
3- select map
2- start
3- 1 min, stop
4- I go masmange select map
5- bot go 1 min, and stop
Is the mesh big enough to have active nodes available, because if there are none on the mesh the bot will not do anything until a node pops up.
Can you zip and attach the files for your mesh so we can see? There's 3 files to look for, each has a different extension: yourmeshname.info yourmeshname.nex and yourmeshname.obj

Please also tell us what zone it is in, and what in-game coordinates the mesh is at (check your in-game map for X,Y). This will allow someone to check if it is a problem with the mesh or a problem with the bot.
my problem was solved.
the problem was my ping reduction program, the wtfast.
I would like them to put suport for mining.