MMOMinion

Full Version: Grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm lvl 50 and needing to grind some lvl 37 mobs for mats....How do I get the bot to do this, set my mesh up for this area only but wont attack...

i set a grind marker as well before anyone replies with that but do i set the grind marker for the level the mobs are and tick ignore marker lvl or what?
I have to say I am having trouble with this too. Minimal level is 10. So, if I am to farm anything lower than level 40... my avatar won't attack. Searched the forum and didn't come up with a way to turn off the minimal level restriction. Help?
start game, start minion wait for patch but dont log in yet!!
open file "ffxiv_task_grind.lua" edit line:
(GUI_NewNumeric(ml_global_information.MainWindow.Name, "MinMobLvl: -", "gMinMobLevel", "Grind", "0", "10")

edit the 10 at the end to like 50, close file and save.

now log in to minion and now you can edit min.lvl.
That got it working! Now I know what to look for the next time this updates.. :p
(10-17-2013, 07:56 PM)Lidalim Wrote: [ -> ]start game, start minion wait for patch but dont log in yet!!
(GUI_NewNumeric(ml_global_information.MainWindow.Name, "MinMobLvl: -", "gMinMobLevel", "Grind", "0", "10")

ty

(10-20-2013, 11:54 AM)justn6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2013, 07:56 PM)Lidalim Wrote: [ -> ]start game, start minion wait for patch but dont log in yet!!

ty

Actually this didnt work for me. I changed the value in the lua file but its not overriding the params in game. Constantly getting the "failed with no entity found matching params" error.

Ahhhh, you have to edit the value in the GUI afterwards. I see. Thank you.