MMOMinion

Full Version: Closes after 3-5 mins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, can someone help me plz . I put grind bot and work very well but after 3 4 min the game crash without any errors ... Someone else have the same crash/bug

Sorry for my bad english .
I have the same problems with gw2's minion on 2 computers. its weird because the bot worked 2 months ago on one of those computers...
try a OS reinstalation, if it works pm me so I can do it as well :)
in my case the bot acts like I'm using the key on another IP , but this isn't the case .
the gw2minion closes my game in exactly 2 minutes and 50 seconds.
Maybe you are excedding the amount of instances you bought (remember to wait at least 3.5mins after closing the old window to open new one)
using a cd-key for 2 game instances. I tried with 1 game running, I tried with 2 . same thing . I tried different mmominion keys (new ones, that I didn't use on another computer)...
Did you tried some keys that noone can use too like db00asdafsdhfbjsdfsdfhs password123123123143nvfjdd
thebis has problems with ffxiv, I had problems with gw2 minion (where I used new, fresh keys)