MMOMinion

Full Version: Will there be a Questbot for FF14 soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is more themepark mmo than gw2. Seems like if you don't complete quests, you suffer a content restriction.
Yes

Although "soon" is a relative term...it will be prioritized after crafting and gathering/crafting skills
yea, its a pain in the ass. having to do all the main quests up to lvl 18, and 3 dungeons per account. rly? ...I haven't played manually a game for so long in years
My goal is to have at least the story quests and dungeons scripted up until you join a grand company, from there you can get your mount and join a free company.
(10-16-2013, 02:07 AM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]My goal is to have at least the story quests and dungeons scripted up until you join a grand company, from there you can get your mount and join a free company.

I could volunteer myself for the quest testing once it's up for alpha/beta.

Just pray that it won't be as stutter-stoppage-buggy (need to start/stop/reset quest bot every 30 sec) as the-other-german-bot-maker's BuddyWing for that Padawan game.