MMOMinion

Full Version: I have 2 questions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing how you can figure out the coords of a mob/player/pet/etc. is it possible to teleport someone to you? I mean i dont see why not.

Also question number 2, seeing how you can instarepair your items doesnt that mean there could also be a flaw in the spiritbonding too? If you can just easily set the items duribilty to 100% why not spiritbond too?

Just a few things that have been floating in my head for a while and had to get out.
all these hacks are via your own client side so you cant port something else to you i guess

duno how the repair hack works but guess since you cant "repair" spiritbond you cant do it via hack as well
The client sends your position to the server, while the server sends other positions to your client. Teleporting them locally isn't likely to result in useful stuff (and you would need to change their position on every frame)...
(10-16-2013, 08:47 AM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]The client sends your position to the server, while the server sends other positions to your client. Teleporting them locally isn't likely to result in useful stuff (and you would need to change their position on every frame)...

Reason for asking is so i could teleport friends in a dungeon to me so we could speed run the shit out of it. Also, if anyones played Maplestory before, they have Vac hack, which pulls all the mobs to the side of the screen so you could aoe and kill them, this could be useful maybe, but extremly high chance of ban in ffxiv.

But if your saying this could work, how would i be able to pull a friend to me?
I'm saying it wouldn't work. Your client only determines your position and not the position of any other entities.... Thank god.
Ahhh alright, yea ina way that could go horribly wrong if some hack vould pull everyone on the map to one spot/including the npc's. some lil turd would wreak havoc on the servers.