MMOMinion

Full Version: Claim status in entitylist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this exist? What is the command if so?

Very bot-like attacking targets that have been claimed (first hit) already by another player.
This has been bugging me too, I'm afraid to use the bot because of it. The other day I got a /tell from someone telling to stop attacking his claimed mob because he need it at a weakened state for his quest. I was AFK at the time, and I guess the bot repeatedly killing the mob that the other guy was trying to bring to low health. I'm not sure if I got reported or not, but this is definitely an issue that needs to be looked at. Very high chance of getting player reports this way.
(10-17-2013, 08:29 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]well, yes and no ...rather no I guess....
there is nothing like that defined yet,I personally think the data given by the "Statusbitfield" in the devmodule -> targetinfo could be used for that ...but noone had time to verify that yet... you are more than welcome to help ^^

I was looking at the statusbitfield a lot yesterday for some mining information, but tested it a lot on random mobs. I could see no obvious correlation between the statusbitfield and whether or not a mob was tagged by you or someone else.

In the dev module, is all the target information the information returned by the game or is it just specific data returned by the developers?