MMOMinion

Full Version: Mesh and Markers corrupting itself after restarting game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bugs noted after every exit and restart of game:
1) Markers gets displaced by 10 to 20 yards.
2) 50% chance for Nav Triangles, Violet and Yellow ones to completely vanish off.
3) Mesh can no longer be edited.
(10-16-2013, 04:37 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]and you are sure you didnt forget to press the SAVE button ;)?

I always click the save button after every
1) Mesh addition
2) Marker addition (you can't add markers without saving mesh)
I've found this with meshes that ive downloaded from here also. Have to move the file from the zip to minion folder again.
I'm pretty sure I ever had this issue for several times. For some reason my mesh become corrupted, and if that's the case I can no longer do anything about it.
That's why I always keep backup of the mesh files on other folder so I can just replace them.

Havent occured again lately.
pressing save is not that easy... I've noticed that I usually have to press twice, the first one makes the window active, second one saves then. Maybe there should be some more response from the UI? Like coloring the button when it saves? I usually just wait a few seconds to see if it "freezes" (which it does on saving) to be sure...